Solutions for Web Presence
Numerous solutions are available for having a Web presence inside SJSU.EDU
- SJSU Campus Units1: OU Campus is a Web Content Management System that allows users to create and maintain Web pages without having to know any HTML. Learn more about building a website using OU Campus.
- Student Organizations: Registered student organizations are provided web space to build their website. Learn more about websites for student organizations.
- SJSU Community: Google Sites is available as a part of the Google Apps Suite for the SJSU community. Visit sjsu.edu sites to build your website.
Related Policies and Guidelines
- Presidential Directives, SJSU and CSU policies
- Illegal access or misuse of website maybe punishable by fine, dismissal from the university and/or imprisonment
- When found in violation, a website can be taken down at any time and appropriate action taken
- The administrative unit sponsoring a website is fully responsible for the content, usability and accessibility of that website
- No server-side scripting (PHP, JSP, etc.) is provided
- All administrative sites must meet Section 508 requirements
- Site launch will follow the website rollout process
- All content inside the website is public
- SJSU Editorial Style Guide
1Refer to presidential directive PD 2011-01 for campus unit definition.