Microsoft Software for Student Owned Machines
Microsoft Office 2013 (Windows), Microsoft Office 2011 (Mac), Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Office Mobile are available at no cost to SJSU students through Microsoft’s Student Advantage Program.
To get started, see Microsoft Download Instructions (below).
Microsoft Dreamspark - Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, SQL Server, Visual Studio,
HyperV, and More!!!
Microsoft’s Dreamspark program is currently available to all SJSU students allowing no-cost access to hundreds of Microsoft titles for educational purposes. To see what is available, visit the Microsoft Dreamspark Downloads Page, Click "Dreamspark Standard," sign in, and see whats available!
- Go to Microsoft’s Student Advantage Program, and click the Find out if you're eligible link.
- Enter your SJSU email address, and then click Sign up.
Note: This will only work for @sjsu.edu email addresses. If you don’t know your email address, don’t know how to get to it, or don’t know your password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 408-924-1530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email will be sent to you. Open the email message and click the Sign up link.
- Enter your name and date of birth, create a password, and then click Start.
Note: By clicking Start at the bottom of this screen you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Microsoft Office Student Advantage is available only to current San José State University Students—it is not available for faculty or staff.
- Once you are signed up, you should now be able to install Microsoft Office Standard,
access Microsoft Office Mobile, or Office 365—all from one screen. Click the appropriate
link to get started!