Telecom Billing & Reporting FAQ

What type of charges are included in accounts 604001, 604002 & 604090?

Account 604001 is for usage. Account 604002 is for network access charges when applicable. Account 604090 is for line access, installation, voicemail and all other charges not included in the previous two accounts.

What is the university’s policy on cell phone service?

Please see Presidential Directive 2009-06, SJSU Process and Procedures for Wireless Devices.

Where can I view a summary of telecom charges?

Data is available in the Common Finance System. Go to MySJSU Apps/Databases and click the CFS Sign In button. In order to sign in to the CSU Finance Data Warehouse, you will need an active SJSUOne account.

How can I transfer the billing for a phone line?

Contact us at 408-924-1530 or and provide the user name, extension, existing department name, the new name (if applicable), and the new department ID# to be charged.

How can I get duplicates of summary reports?

Reports are emailed monthly to department contacts. For duplicates, please contact us at 408-924-1530 or and provide us with the user name, email, department name(s) and department ID#(s) in question.