The Digital Sign service allows users to dynamically display and update a range of content types on the target screens remotely, including web pages, slide shows and video. Display devices are usually large format digital screens (signs) in prominent locations. Content displayed on the digital signs is maintained using OU Campus.
Digital signs are deployed in lobbies or hallways of buildings (Digital Signage charter). All locations will need to be approved by FD&O to meet building code and safety requirements.
Interested in deploying digital sign in your area, please complete the customer information form to schedule physical inspection and identify next steps.
- Troubleshooting Digital Signage
- If you need technical assistance with your digital sign, visit the Digital Signage Resources page or email email@example.com
- Complete the Digital Signage access request form to request access to create, maintain, and publish digital signage content.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Information Technology will schedule physical inspection, engage FD&O and customer to finalize location. Information Technology will also purchase monitors, configure Cisco Interactive Experience Client (IEC), install data port (if needed) and provide hands-on training.
- Customers are responsible for getting the location ready for digital signage (example: install power outlet, remove bulletin board, wall painting), attend training and create content.
- Information Technology will deploy monitor and IEC at finalized location with content created by the customer.
- Customer will participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and sign-off on deployment.
- Information Technology will continue to provide technical support and training
- Customer is responsible for coordinating with appropriate unit/department/college tech support teams for hardware support.
Future Road Map
- Interactive Experience Manager (IEM) upgrade (March, 2016)
On Campus Locations
|Industrial Studies||IS 113||Debbora A. Creed|
|Business Tower||BT 950||Nick Van Eyck|
|Boccardo Business Complex||BBC 008||Nick Van Eyck|
|Campus Village||CVA, CVB & CVC Lobby||Gina Lombardo|
|University Police Department||Lobby||Denny Yau|
|MacQuarrie Hall||Lobby, Just Below, 4th and 5th floor||Cathy Kozak,
|Associated Students House||Conference rooms||Mohammed Khasimi|
|AS Print Shop||Lobby||Mohammed Khasimi|
|Student Union||General Services, Transportation Services, Computer Service Center||Mohammed Khasimi|
|Administration||Accessible Education Center & Career Center Lobby||Ronald Wong|
|Student Services Center||Lobby, Bursar, Financial Aid, Welcome Center, Registrar & AARS, ASPIRE/McNair & Peer Connections||Ronald Wong
|Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library||On Fourth Cafe, 4th and 5th floor||Stephanie Fabian,
|Science Building||Lobby||Cathy Kozak|
|Engineering Building||Lobby||Lee Andersen|
|Joe West Hall||Breezeway||Gina Lombardo|
|Royce Hall||Lobby||Gina Lombardo|
|Hoover Hall||Lobby||Gina Lombardo|
|Washburn Hall||Lobby||Gina Lombardo|
|Dwight Bentel Hall||Lobby & Spartan Daily Offices||Robert Rucker|
|Hugh Gillis Hall||HGH 229||Roxanne Cnudde|
|Dining Commons||Paper Crane, El Mercado, Stacked & Off-the map||Stephanie Fabian|
|Central Classroom||Lobby (outside CCB 209)||Vicky Ocampo|
Off Campus Locations
|Bunker Hill||Nick Van Eyck|
|AS Child Development Center||Mohammed Khasimi|
|Hammer Theatre||Bruce Gardner|