Adobe Software for Faculty & Staff
HELP & SUPPORT
If you encounter problems downloading or installing Adobe software, contact the SJSU
eAcademy Store at email@example.com or
Online Self Service Training
Request Adobe Software for Your Students
If you want your students to have access to install either the Adobe Master Collection or Adobe CS 6 Design & Web Premium, you will need to request access for them by completing and submitting a Request for Student Access to Adobe Software.
Note: Students should wait at least 2 days for processing the request form before attempting to download the software.
Obtain Adobe Software for your SJSU-owned computer
Contact your unit's desktop support technician to request the installation of Adobe Software on your SJSU owned desktop or laptop computer.
Obtain Adobe Software for Your Personal Home Computer
The SJSU agreement with Adobe provides a work-at-home license that will allow you to obtain and install the Adobe software on one personally-owned computer. To obtain a personalized license key and software for your home computer, follow the download directions below.
- Click the SSO Login to Download Adobe button (above).
- Click the Start Shopping hyperlink on the lower left corner of the page.
- Enter your ID and password—the same ID and password you use to access the campus wireless network. Note: You will only be able to see available software after you sign in.
- Select the product you want, and then click Add to Cart.
- Click Check Out and you will be provided with an installation license key.
- Start the download.
Notes: You will first be required to download Secure Download Manager (SDM), then you can download the Adobe software. The download can take many hours from home, so plan ahead.
- Personal Back-up Copy: Back-up the software on a DVD or external hard drive and write down your product key code. Keep your license key code in a safe place and use it if you ever need to re-install the software.
- Extended Access Guarantee: For $4.95, the vendor will remember your license key for you, allowing you to access this information at any time under the Your Account section of the eAcademy Store.
SJSU End User License Agreement
By accepting this software,
- I may only install this product on a computer that I own and on which I am the exclusive or primary user. I may not give, loan, rent or sell the product or my assigned serial number to anyone.
- I may only use this software: (a) for my personal use in the pursuit of my studies and/or work at SJSU and (b) while I am a faculty, staff or student at SJSU. I acknowledge that upon termination of my employment or my student relationship with SJSU I will uninstall this software from my computer.
- This software is licensed as an entire suite and must be installed as such. Individual products/features may not be separated or substituted on multiple computers. I may, however, omit certain features from my localized workstation installation at my discretion.
- I understand and acknowledge that once the software license has been successfully retrieved and a license serial number has been assigned to me, there will be no exchanges or returns permitted.