Flowchart & Diagram Software - Lucidchart
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides the Campus Community with access to Lucidchart flowchart maker and online diagram application.
Who can use the service?
Students, Faculty and Staff.
What is included?
- Runs in the cloud.
- Works from any device or location.
- Store, edit and share files.
- Visio compatibility
- Publish your flowchart as a PDF or image and easily include it in a report, presentation, or web page.
How do I get this service?
What operating systems are compatible with this service?
- Microsoft Windows
What browsers are compatible with this service?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
How long does it take to get the service?
Depending on the type of user, requests for this service can take up to 48 hours to process.
How do I get support?
Support for this service is provided Monday through Friday, during operating hours through the IT Service Desk.
Lucidchart is an IT Services Baseline service and is offered at no additional cost to the Campus Community.
- Online Help - Lucidchart Help Center