Information Technology provides the Campus Community with access to send documents for signature using the DocuSign system.
Who can use DocuSign?
Any Faculty or Staff member with a valid SJSUOne ID may use the service for business-related purposes.
How can I get an account?
This is a self-service resource available via the MYSJSU page.
How much does it cost?
Docusign is offered at no additional cost for Faculty and Staff.
Standard: Electronic and Digital Signatures - Defines requirements for the use of electronic and digital signatures within SJSU, its Auxiliaries and outside entities.
- Sign a document with DocuSign (1:17)
- Sending Documents - New DocuSign Experience (1:25)
- DocuSign - How it Works (1:18)
- Additional Videos
- Signing Documents
- Signing Information for Signers
- Working with Templates
- Document Sending
- Setting Gmail Filter
- DocuSign FAQ
- DocuSign Support
- DocuSign 101: Envelope Creation (1:04:00) - Overview of sending documents effectively
- DocuSign 101: Template Creation/Powerform (2:25:00) - Framework for documents
How do I get support?
Support for this service is provided Monday through Friday, during operating hours through the IT Service Desk.