Patch Management - IBM BigFix
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides IBM BigFix to campus departments to remotely manage, patch and secure workstations, laptops and servers.
Who can use the service?
Department IT Technicians.
What is included?
- Operating System Patches
- Windows 2000 and newer
- Windows Server 2000 and newer
- OSX 10.3 and newer
- VMWare ESX Server
- CentOS, Debian, HPUX, AIX, Solaris, Red Hat, SUSE, UBUNTU, and more.
- 3rd Party Application Patches
- Automate Multi-Platform Software Deployment
- Automate Registry and Configuration Changes
- Inventory Software Installed on Clients
How do I get this service?
Please submit a ticket via iSupport to Identity, AD & Endpoint Mgmt Queue.
What operating systems are compatible with this service?
- Mac OS
- 30 additional operating systems
How long does it take to get the service?
Requests will be processed within 5-10 business days. Follow-up training with the Campus Technician requesting this services, will be scheduled based on their availability.
How do I get support?
Support for this service is provided Monday through Friday, during operating hours through the IT Services Help Desk.
IBM BigFix is an IT Services Baseline service and is offered at no additional cost for all state, self-funded, and auxiliary organizations.