Antivirus - Sophos
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection to protect the Campus Communities computers and data. Simplified cross-platform security, centralized management, antivirus, applications and network access control let us simply secure end-users’ desktops and comply with regulations.
Who can use the service?
Faculty and Staff.
What is included?
- Security for your computers and sensitive data with antivirus and client firewall.
- Reduces impact - detects and blocks:
- Suspicious behavior
- Unauthorized software applications
- Removable storage devices
- Suspicious files
- Malicious Websites
How do I get this service?
Please visit the Software Downloads page.
What operating systems are compatible with this service?
- Microsoft Windows
- Mac OS
- Antivirus for Unix (Still been tested by the Antivirus Committee)
How do I get support?
Support for this service is provided Monday through Friday, during operating hours through the IT Services Help Desk.