SJSU_Premier Wi-Fi Set Up Guide for Windows
Note: Windows XP and earlier are no longer supported
- Enable wireless on the laptop by pressing on the wireless button. This is performed in various ways depending on the model of laptop you're using. Often times it is a button or switch on the outside of the laptop. Refer to the owner's manual for specific instructions.
- Click the Network Connections icon in the taskbar.
- Select SJSU_premier Wireless Network, and then click on Connect.
- Enter your SJSUOne ID in the User Name field, the password for your SJSUOne ID in the Password field, and then click OK.
- If necessary, click through any messages regarding certificates by clicking Connect.
- Your computer is now connected to the SJSU Campus wireless network via the SJSU Premier WiFi service.