Cisco Phone Headsets & Other Devices
How do I?
- Press the Settings button on your phone
- Select Accessories
- Select Add Bluetooth Accessory
- Set your your Bluetooth device to be discoverable
- When you see the device appear on the screen, select the device, and then Connect
- When the device connects, select Exit, and then Exit again to leave the menu
- With the headset connected, press the Headset button to answer the ringing phone
- Headsets must be ordered through your department contact. Plantronics and Jabra brand headsets are recommended by Cisco. Wide band headsets will have the best quality.
- We have tested and recommend the following headsets:
Jabra UC Voice 750
(With headband, dark grey, USB connection)
Jabra Motion UC
(hands-free communication with Blue Tooth)
A full list of compatible headset are available for review at: