Faculty Websites

Frequently Asked Questions


How do I get a faculty website?
If you are a member of the SJSU faculty and don't already have a website, please use the faculty website request form to request one.

How do I log in to OU Campus?

    1. Visit your website (example: http://www.sjsu.edu/people/ronald.rogers )
    2. Click on "Last Modified" at the bottom right of the page
    3. Select "San Jose State University" from the drop-down menu
    4. Log in with your SJSUOne account

Need help? See detailed login instructions

What happened to my courses?
All content (including documents) has been migrated to OU Campus. Content belonging to an inactive course was migrated but it will not be public until you explicitly make it active and publish it.

How can I delete my website?
Send an email to webservices@sjsu.edu asking us to delete your site.

Why is my page not appearing?
Website Builder had the ability to hide some parts of a page. OU Campus can only hide an entire page. In order to prevent unwanted content from being made public, we decided to make pages inactive if any of their parts were inactive. 

You can make a page active by un-checking the "hide" button and publishing the page. Note: You will still need to create a link to the page. See the Hidden Content Guide for more details.

How can I change my title (degree, office hours, phone number, etc.)?
See the instructions on changing contact information.

If I already know how to use OU Campus, do I still need to attend training?
The training is optional. There are just a couple of features that are different from college or department sites. 

How can I get more information?
See the CFD's OU Campus Faculty Website Tutorial