View Academic Standing

  1. Click the MySJSU Sign In link, and then enter your SJSU ID and password
  2. Navigate to HRSA Administrative Access > HSJPRD > SJSU Campus Solutions > Transcript > View Unofficial Transcript
    The SJSU Unofficial Transcript Search page displays
  3. Click the Add a New Value tab
  4. Enter the ID
  5. Click Print
    The Report Result page displays
  6. Scroll to the most recent graded term
    The student’s academic standing displays below the All College GPA fields
    Note: If nothing displays under the All College GPA fields, the student is in good standing