SJSU iSupport Guides & Videos
About Our Tutorials
Our online tutorials are categorized by subject to help you find what you need.
Note: All of our online tutorials open in a new window.
PDF Guides contain screen shots and detailed step-by-step information about a process. These documents require the free Adobe Reader for viewing.
All our YouTube videos are quick demonstrations where you can watch all the steps to complete a process.
Minimum Client Requirements for iSupport Desktop:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Mozilla Firefox 19
- Google Chrome 25
- Apple Safari 6.0.2
Guides & Videos
- Google Chrome 25 or higher is recommended.
- Applications that prevent pop-up windows from being displayed may prevent some iSupport application windows from opening. If you have a pop-up blocker installed, be sure to place isupport.sjsu.edu on the Trusted Sites list.
- You cannot have the browser set to Never Check for Newer Versions of Stored Pages (Internet Options > General tab > Temporary Internet Files Settings) while creating incidents. This setting will create incidents with duplicate information such as the incident number.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and lower is not supported. If using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Compatibility Mode must be disabled.
- Any current version HTML-compatible browser.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is not supported.