Google Apps Resources
Information Support Services
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0042
Help & Support
For quick tips, see Spartan Google Tips (YouTube Playlist).
Every college and department on campus has assigned IT desktop support technicians. If you do not know who your computer support technician is, view Desktop Support Contacts.
Gmail & Google Apps Guides & Training
Online guides and training videos are available at Email & Google Apps Guides & Videos.
Hands-on training for email is regularly available. Courses are provided by the Center for Faculty Development in cooperation with Information Technology. For details, see Gmail & Google Apps Training.
Visit Google blogs to learn just about every aspect of technology and how the public interacts with it.
If you’re interested in seeing how other educational institutions work with Google, and how Google works with other educational institutions, it can’t hurt to follow these blogs:
- What's New in Google Apps
- Google Enterprise Blog
- Google Public Sector Blog
- Google Student Blog
- Google Scholar Blog
Google Resources for Education
- Google in Education: A one-stop shop for teachers, students, parents and organizations to explore all of our offerings.
- Google+ in Education: Google launched a Google+ page, where everyone can stay updated on Google's educational tools, products and programs, and join the conversation.
- About Google in Education: This booklet highlights how people are using Google resources to enhance teaching and learning.
- 32 Ways to use Google Apps for Faculty/Staff
- 32 Ways to use Google Apps for Students
- Google Apps YouTube channel: Google Apps also has a YouTube channel, chock full of videos on Google Apps.