Displaying PowerPoint Slides
The Cisco digital signage devices do not support PowerPoint directly, but you can display a presentation by exporting it to video first. Note: for best results, your presentation should use a 16:9 ratio. Need help? Change slide size from standard (4:3) to wide screen (16:9)
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint
- Select "Save & Send" under the File menu
- Select "Create a Video"
- Select "Computer & HD Displays"
- Enter the number of seconds you want each slide to be shown
- Click "Create Video"
- Choose a place on your computer to save the WMV file
- Create a new Video Page to display the WMV file