Digital Signage Resources
To log in to OU Campus for creating or editing content, use www.sjsu.edu/digital-sign-login.
Contact Web and Campus Applications directly for training at email@example.com.
Creating New Content Pages
There are several types of content page that can be displayed on a digital sign:
If you have a need that is not covered by one of these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to check your content before sending it to your display, you can preview your content using VNC.
Updating content on a display
After creating and publishing your content, the final step is to send it to your display.
Can non-emergency information get promoted on digital signs?
Yes. Please follow the 3 step process listed below.
Step 1: Ground work
- Create your content using OU Campus
- Determine duration. Example: promote upcoming events for 5 minutes, once each hour, 7 days a week. Run the promotion for the next two week starting now.
Step 2: Reach out for content and duration approval
Identify locations and contact appropriate content administrators for content and duration approval. List of deployed digital signs locations and content administrators.
Step 3: Email email@example.com following information
- URL of the content for promotion
- IEC name or device location. Example: CL-1-LOBBY-1, Just Below Cafe
- Duration. Example: 5 minutes, once each hour, 7 days a week
- Start & End day & time. Example: 11/11/15 8:00 am - 11/12/15 5:00 pm