Innovation and Collaboration Expo for Teaching and Learning 2015
Please join us to share and exchange knowledge and ideas on integrating technology into teaching and learning. During the event, there will be presentations and demonstrations on collaboration technology used in teaching and learning. There will also be poster presentations of how CSU faculty have successfully integrated technology into their courses.
When: October 1st & 2nd, 9am - 4pm
Join us live via WebEx
Meeting Password: SpartanExpo01!
Where: Student Union Ballroom
Who: Open to the public, the campus, and the statewide CSU community
Registration: Online Registration Form
Why Attend the 2015 Expo?
- Find out how collaboration technology will help you learn remotely and in the classroom
- Hear from peers and fellow students on a student panel about how technology in the classroom has improved their learning.
- Learn how technology can help you learn, play, work.
- Find out how to use unified communications, a virtual desktop, Google apps, and more!
- It's FREE!
- Learn about free software available for download
- Get information on new technology that will help enhance learning.
- Attend presentations and demonstrations on collaboration technology.
- Meet instructors from other departments in SJSU and other CSU campuses and learn how they have successfully integrated technology in their courses.
- Exchange knowledge and ideas with campus technology staff on classroom technology support.
- Share your expertise and learn from others about academic and collaboration technology.
- Learn how to improve productivity through collaboration tools.
- Share collaboration best practices with CSU colleagues.
- Learn how agility through technology improves your responsiveness by eliminating procedural obstacles.
- Learn to use the right tool at the right time for the right task.
The full Innovation and Collaboration Expo for Teaching and Learning 2015 is available on the Schedule page.
Hotel & Travel
The San Jose Airport Garden Hotel has rooms available at the state rate for CSU employees. Because of events in downtown San Jose that weekend, downtown hotels are not offering CSU travel-compatible rates.
- What’s the Right Tool at the Right Time for the Right Task?: Can’t I just use one tool for multiple tasks?
- Collaborative Online Intercultural Learning (COIL): Connecting your Students to the World
- Effective Use of Technology for Collaboration: Enhancing Social Work Education in Vietnam
- Open and Affordable: Choosing The Right Resources For Your Classroom and Research
- NBC Learn: Integrating the Real World Digital Content into Your Courses
- Intel and SHI: Internet of Things & Workplace Transformation
- Collaborative Partnership Models to Enhance Technology Integration in Teaching and Learning
- QOLTivating Best Practices for Blended-Online Learning
- Student Reflections on Learning with Technology
- Technology Resource Fair with representatives from IT Services, Academic Technology, and Silicon Valley technology companies providing demos of software and services available to students, faculty, and staff.
- Poster Presentations on Course Redesign ePortfolio
- Additional sessions and further details will be available soon.
Download the complete Event Flyer.
For more information, questions or details, contact Dr. Bobbi Makani, Senior Director, Collaboration and Academic Technology Integration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.