IT Services Employment Opportunities
IT Services currently has several openings, additional openings will be posted once they are available. For the latest employment opportunities, please visit the SJSU Career Opportunities for more information.
- Instructional Support Technician (Job ID 23926)
Provides technical support for SJSU classrooms and coordinate video streaming and computing resources.
- Technology Classroom Support Technician (Job ID 23861)
Provides classroom support along with planning, scheduling, coordinating and maintaining Academic Technology support to the SJSU campus.
- Project & Portfolio Specialist (Job ID 23943)
Assists the IT Services PMO office with projects and portfolio management.
- Web Systems Analyst (Job ID 23991)
Provides technical assistance and support to the Web and Campus Applications team.
- Senior Web Application Developer (Job ID 23976)
Helps drive the overall web/portal strategy, working with the business and IT management to understand solution requirements, architecting the overall system design, and leading the solution development and implementation to deliver the desired business outcomes.
- Service Desk Support Specialist (Job ID 23984)
Provides primary customer support for IT Service Desk to students, faculty and staff.
- Instructional and Meeting Spaces Evening Coordinator (Job ID 24027)
Provides evening support for the instructional and meeting spaces team.
- Classroom and IPTV Technology Support Coordinator (Job ID 24020)
Provides technical support maintenance and training to faculty, staff, and students in the standard and Next Gen teaching spaces, and IPTV.
- Academic Technology Services Coordinator (Job ID 24034)
Provides organizational and operational leadership for the instructional and meeting spaces group by coordinating staff and equipment resources that incorporate current and evolving technology for faculty, staff, and student in support of formal and informal learning experiences.